(Recognized as a Research Centre by Tumkur University)
Established: January 01 1999
Our Activities and Work
- Undertaking study and research projects in Advaita and other systems of philosophy.
- Editing and publishing
- Rare and ancient works, still in manuscripts.
- Important publications which have been out of print for a long time.
- Glossary / Dictionary of technical terms.
- Bibliographies and indices.
- Translation of basic works in different languages.
- General Reader’s guides.
- Periodical Journals.
- Low priced books on Daily and periodical rituals, which are part of our tradition.
- Establishing Vedanta Pathashala and Vedanta Training Centres and taking measures to preserve and propagate traditional methods of teaching and studying.
- Organizing periodic lectures, seminars, discussion session, retreats etc.
- Establishing a full-fledged reference and manuscript library.
- Establishing a hostel for students, research scholars etc.
- Employing a core group of scholars, researchers and consultants.
- Associating with other institutions of similar objectives and activities.
- To work for any charitable purpose inclusive of relief to the poor, education, medical relief and the advancement of knowledge and any other object of general public utility.
- Publish research, carry out, promote and support research of ancient texts and sources of knowledge.
- Generally to do all such other things as may be deemed or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the above objectives.
Please view detailed listing of our Publications